Gillyflower is bright and contemporary, a perfect getaway at any time of year with a sunny aspect as well as under-floor heating throughout, and a cosy wood stove. It enjoys complete privacy from the other cottages, positioned at the back of the farm house, with its secluded patio looking across the back meadow. A lovely spot to take time to unwind and enjoy the late evening sun.
- Sleeps 4 plus cot
- Wood burner, television, DVD player, and CD/radio
- Travertine tiles throughout with under-floor heating
- Hand crafted kitchen with electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, tumble drier, dishwasher, food processor and lots of accessories
- Two bedrooms, one twin bedded, the other with a king-sized bed; all mattresses pocket sprung for ultimate comfort
- Free access to woodshed
- Electricity, 100% cotton bedding and towels included in price
- Glass bi-fold doors fully open onto the enclosed deck, catching all day sun late into the evening. A barbeque is provided
- Completely child-friendly throughout, with stair gates, cot/highchair/backpack available
- Baby sitting can be arranged during your stay
- Pets are welcomed as part of the family
- We have a no smoking policy in our cottages
Park to left side of farmhouse (on concrete yard)
Follow concrete access round side of farmhouse – one half step up on to paved slabs and step down onto lower level patio slabs.
10 wooden stairs, gated at top, with hand rails on either side, up to walled, decked area at back of property (small gate and 3 further steps up to back field).
Enter property from sun deck though glass patio door into open plan living area/kitchen
Down 12 wooden stairs (fabric baby gate at top); hand rail on right hand side, down to 2 bedrooms both with en suite shower ‘wet rooms’ with non slip floor tiles.
Travertine tiles and under-floor heating throughout property, with rugs in bedrooms and living room.
Click here to view accessible facilities.