Honeypin is a bright, open-planned addition to the cottages, and is a single storey conversion providing easy accessibility. We hope you enjoy the cottage gardens which are a delight throughout the year – drawing you outside to barbecue on your private patio on sunny afternoons and warm summer evenings. Created from the original stone and slate wagon house, Honeypin is bright and spacious, and unlike the other cottages, its accommodation is on a single level. Follow the level path through the private parking area and garden, to a wide front door leading into the open planned dining area/living room.
- Sleeps 4 + cot
- Wood burner, television, DVD player, and CD/radio.
- Electric central heating throughout
- Hand crafted timber kitchen with electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, and food processor.
- Bright double bedroom with kingsize bed, and en-suite shower ‘wet-room’.
- A second bunk-bedded room with ensuite wet room.
- Cot/high chair/backpack/baby bath available
- Level access to swimming pool and games room.
- Free access to wood shed.
- Electricity, 100% cotton bedding and towels included in price.
- Completely child-friendly throughout, with stair gates, cot/highchair/backpack available.
- Baby sitting can be arranged during your stay.
- Pets are welcomed as part of the family.
- We have a no smoking policy in our cottages.
Specifically designed for visitors with limited mobility and wheelchair users
Awarded National Accessibile Scheme-Mobility Level 2
Level access from car parking area outside front door
No steps into property.
Modern beech flooring throughout property, rugs in bedrooms and living area.
Accommodation on a single level.
2 bedrooms both with en suite shower ‘wet rooms’ with hand rails – adjacent to shower, toilet and basin – and non-slip stone floor.
Master en suite meets accessibility requirements for wheelchair users.
Level access to swimming pool building