Mulberry Lodge has been sympathetically converted from the original stone threshing barn, complete with impressive oak beams and reclaimed timber floors. The spacious open-planned living area is ideal for families and friends wanting to spend shared evenings together. Mulberry offers an ideal hub for larger families who may require several cottages.
- Sleeps 6 + cot; 4 star award
- Very spacious and bright open plan living area, with superb views across to Bodmin Moor.
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with electric oven, microwave, fridge (small freezer compartment), washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, and food processor.
- Shared chest freezer in bike shed.
- Comfy sofas around a wood burner, television, DVD player and CD/radio.
- Ancient wooden timbers support the ceilings of the three bedrooms: one double with king sized bed (en suite) and two twin rooms (one en suite), all on lower floor.
- Separate family bathroom with shower.
- Large walled and gated patio area, accessed through a door on the lower level, with wooden garden furniture, barbeque and chiminea.
- Combination of storage heaters and panel heaters in the living areas and hallways, and panel heaters in the bedrooms.
- Free access to wood shed.
- Electricity, 100% cotton bedding and towels included in price.
- Completely child-friendly throughout, with stair gates, cot/highchair/backpack available.
- Baby sitting can be arranged prior to your stay.
- Pets are welcomed as part of the family.
- We have a no smoking policy in our cottages.
From gravelled parking area enter through front gate and up cobbled ramp.
Rough wall both sides of wide ramp at waist height.
Original double width barn door leads into open plan living area/kitchen with original wooden floor.
11 wood stairs (gated at top); banister on left hand side, down slate floored hallway, with doors off to 3 carpeted bedrooms plus stone floored toilet/bathroom.
Both en suites with stone floors, showers and shower trays – requires guest to step into shower.
Also downstairs is door to flag-stoned back garden (1 step outside)
Click here to view accessible facilities.