Rowan is one of two adjoining barns entered, through its own walled and gated garden, at ground floor level to a slated hallway, leading to the bedrooms and family bathroom. We hope you enjoy the cottage gardens which are a delight throughout the year – drawing you outside to barbeque on your private patio on sunny afternoons and warm summer evenings.
- Sleeps 4 + cot: 4 stars Visit Britain
- Two comfortable bedrooms, one with king sized bed and shower room en-suite, the other with beautifully hand crafted L-shaped full size wooden bunk beds.
- Stripped pine stairs lead up to living area/kitchen above (the stairs are gated at the top)
- Bespoke timber kitchen with electric oven, microwave, fridge (small freezer compartment), washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, and food processor.
- Shared chest freezer in bike shed
- Spacious living room, open to apex of roof, wood floor, with wood burner, television, DVD and CD/radio.
- Combination of storage heaters and panel heaters in the living areas and hallways, and panel heaters in the bedrooms.
- Free access to wood shed.
- Electricity, 100% cotton bedding and towels included in price.
- Completely child-friendly throughout, with stair gates, cot/highchair/backpack available.
- Baby sitting can be arranged during your stay.
- Pets are welcomed as part of the family.
- We have a no smoking policy in our cottages.
Enter gated garden from side of building (from concrete yard).
One step up as enter through gate and onto patio slabs.
Two steps up to front door from garden – vertical hand rail to left of door.
Enter property at lower level – Slate floored hall doors to 2 carpeted bedrooms and stone floored toilet/bathroom.
Master bedroom en suite: stone floor plus shower with shower tray – requires guest to step into shower.
Up 14 wood stairs (gated at top); hand rail on left hand side, to open plan living area/kitchen above with reclaimed wooden floor.
Click here to view accessible facilities.